Tuesday 22 September 2015

Stay at the Best Lemon Tree Hotels in Dehradun

Born in Delhi, raised in Lucknow and now back to Delhi; no matter where you are, you can never let go of who you are. I’m basically from Uttarakhand, but have never had the opportunity to stay in my native place for too long. I have been always longing to go back and enjoy the beauty of Uttarakhand.

Hotels in Dehradun
Lemon Tree Hotel, Dehradun
Having worked for 5 years now as an IT Analyst, I finally had the courage to take a month long sabbatical and travel to the land of the snow-capped mountains and rich heritage. Though, I have my relatives staying in Dehradun and I know they would have been more than happy to accommodate me, I instead choose to stay at some hotel. There are oodles of hotels in Dehradun, since I was a bit too confused, I asked my friends to help me find a nice hotel.

Going by my friend’s advice I choose to stay at Lemon Tree Hotel in Dehradun. This beautiful hotel is located on top of the Pacific Mall on Rajpur Road, a posh area in the capital city. This hotel is just 45 minutes away from the spellbinding snow-capped mountains of Mussoorie and two hours away from Haridwar and Rishikesh.

This leisure hotel is perfect for small business events and the comfort it offers will help you relax and enjoy every aspect of your stay. Staff at this hotel is very friendly and ever smiling, and would lift up your spirits after a long day of travelling.

If you are looking for the best hotels in Dehradun with tariff, then you can for sure consider booking your stay here. Having stayed here a month, I would definitely love to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment