Monday 18 April 2016

Stay in the Best Hotels in Dehradun with Best Facilities

I went to Dehradun last month to attend an event, I stayed in one of the best Hotels in Dehradun as recommended by one of my friend at Lemon Tree Hotel, Dehradun. Located at Rajpur road, this hotel is in the top floor of Pacific Mall. This is one reason why this hotel was my first option because it’s strategic location, I could pass my time shopping and look for things which otherwise will take more time and money if I stayed somewhere else. On knowing that Lemon Tree hotel is just 45 minutes from the snowcapped mountains of Mussoorie I decided to extend my stay till the weekend. So all together I stayed for 6 days. About the hotel, I would say it’s above average. All together it has 49 rooms. They were well furnished. There is Superior room, Executive room, Valley View room, Executive Suite & Deluxe Suite.

Accommodation in Dehradun
Lemon Tree Hotel, Dehradun
Arrangement of perfect accommodation in Dehradun could have been made anywhere but with varied facilities like fitness center and complimentary Wi-Fi that too with high speed is a rarity. The complimentary breakfast spread is still the icing on the cake, although they have an amazing lip smacking restaurant called Citrus Café serving eclectic Indian and International menu. This hotel is also a very strategic destination for organizing meetings and events because it has banquet hall with seating capacity of around 60 people with features are excellent like DVD player, board to write on and high speed Wi-Fi.   

No comments:

Post a Comment