Saturday 17 December 2016

One of the Best Hotels in Dehradun Rajpur Road Stole my heart


Lemon Tree Hotel Dehradun
Dehradun has always held a special place in my heart, since most of my childhood memories are attached to this place. Getting a chance to move back to Dehradun from Hyderabad seemed like Godsend, and I took up the offer from a startup that promised me not just a great salary hike, but also some really great perks. Now the one thing that bothered me was that I would have to start looking for houses to rent, almost as soon as I reached Dehradun, but the office assured me two weeks in a good hotel. They rented for me one of the best hotels in Dehradun Rajpur Road, and when I researched it online I realized it was a famed chain of hotels, Lemon Tree. I was of course excited for the new job, but I was also excited that I would get to stay at a world-class hotel and enjoy all the services for free. What fun! When I drove over to Dehradun from Delhi, I came across several Hotels near Mussoorie which would have been fine for me, but when I came across Lemon Tree, I was completely floored. They have one of the best locations in whole of Dehradun, and I relished the idea of watching beautiful, poignant sunrises and sunsets all by myself, and getting all the privacy I had been dying for, since a long time. The seamless services of the hotel also added to my pleasure, and I would love to keep on staying here.

No comments:

Post a Comment